Telangana.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 24, 2014, 10:58:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Wish You and Your Family A Happy & Prosperous  New Year.

Admin
6673 Posts in 2491 Topics by 2229 Members
Latest Member: shmuelyacobi
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Telangana.com
|-+  General
| |-+  Separate Telangana State (Moderator: mod2)
| | |-+  Telangana TV channel :RAJ NEWS" started today. Congradulations to all Ts
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Telangana TV channel :RAJ NEWS" started today. Congradulations to all Ts  (Read 3674 times)
mod3

View Profile
« on: March 24, 2010, 10:58:03 AM »

Dears Ts,
Happy News to all Ts. Telangana New TV channel"RAJ NEWS" started today. Hearty congradulations. My request all Ts here to see regularly and write comments, make suggestions, etc., for ealrly formation of Telangana State.

Nedt wishes to RAJ NEWS

mod3
srinivasraju

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2010, 03:33:25 AM »

Jai Telangana!!

At the time when meida only using T- issue for it advantage and not any way encouraging T State, it is really a good news!!
All the best for Raj news. Let us hope be real voice of TELANGANA..

Best Wishes

Srinivas Raju
kumarhyderabad

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2010, 03:45:32 AM »

Today we all telangana people welcome raj news television.... one of the memorable day for the telangana for its achievement……..for the purpose of telangana…
Raj tv in-depth analyses…the issue of telangana….

The realities must come out….telangana people presently need justice to there life’s …....raj television will fulfill the demand of the telangna people…by its analyses…

« Last Edit: March 26, 2010, 04:50:16 AM by kumarhyderabad » Logged
ksrao

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2010, 05:53:38 PM »

I heartly welcome the Telangana Channel . and i wish may be more and more telangana News papers and should be coming in the future.

KCR already said, there may be telangana daily paper started soon.
Telangana Monthly is already started.....
udaym_reddy

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2010, 10:52:23 PM »

Watching Raj news.simply superb!!!!
Forget other news channels even exist,boycott these andhra shitty channels,and start our first steps toward a greater telangana.
mod3

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2010, 08:11:13 PM »

Dear Ts,
It will be good, if all cable operators of T area stops other news channels doe certain time so that all T-people learns about the problems facing in T.

An initiation is required in this regard.

all the best to RAJNEWS

mod3

kumarhyderabad

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2010, 08:46:16 PM »

mod 3.... plz post in the main form so that every body see the blog.........about cable operaters raj news 
sangishetty santosh

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2010, 09:33:31 PM »

Dears Ts,
Happy News to all Ts. Telangana New TV channel"RAJ NEWS" started today. Hearty congradulations. My request all Ts here to see regularly and write comments, make suggestions, etc., for ealrly formation of Telangana State.

Nedt wishes to RAJ NEWS

mod3
vijaytelangana

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2010, 01:56:55 AM »

Hi mod,

I very happy we got seperate channel for us, to show our feeling, efforts, idea for seperate state.

I stay in Maharastra, im from Nizamabad. we are not getting Telangana channel "Raj News" here, any idea on this.
We use TataSky to view all Telugu channels.

At present im wathcing in online.

Please help me to view channel at home.
udaym_reddy

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2010, 11:04:37 PM »

Raj news needs a stylist!!!

Been watching it for a while now,the software they r using for scrolling messages is dumb,if someone has their contact-they need to be informed for sure.Strange..,they can follow any existing news channel model.like CNN IBN-they seem just amateurish!!!The colors and hues r weak.

Can't complain of the programmes yet,since it has only started,but they definitely need a variation.People r picky these days,so got to stay awake to compete.

And lastly the anchors r good but inert,something should push them into motion-c'mon be a kinetic road racer,not a road roller-after all we hail from the battlehard land of Telangana.

Hopefully my suggestions r taken in a positive note,always want to see Telangana on top.

Jai Telangana!!!

"TV-It doesn't matter what it is,matters what u see"

vani

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2010, 09:49:42 AM »

i am very happy that we have launched our own telangana channel...but the quality and technicality of the tv has to be improved...it's getting stucked frequently..hope for the best
mod3

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2010, 04:55:12 AM »

Yes Vani,
It is the place, where all Ts can express their views to public. Ts having source of programmes to be provided through this channel can make them in such a manner that it creates awareness among Ts well.

Thanks for reply and go on replying
mod3
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: