Telangana.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 25, 2014, 02:25:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Wish You and Your Family A Happy & Prosperous  New Year.

Admin
6673 Posts in 2491 Topics by 2229 Members
Latest Member: shmuelyacobi
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Telangana.com
|-+  General
| |-+  Separate Telangana State (Moderator: mod2)
| | |-+  Does a separate state solves all the problems of Telangana People ?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Does a separate state solves all the problems of Telangana People ?  (Read 1811 times)
xayz

View Profile
« on: January 23, 2008, 02:47:05 PM »

Educated people,

Please respond to this question ? Do you believe in politicians who didn't do any thing to the well irrigation or other major problems for past 50 yrs. The local MLA's and MP's are elected every time elections are conducted in telangana regions from the past 50 yrs, right?  Why didn't they fight for the devlopment in all these years?

I don't know about canal irrigation improvement in karimnagar constiuency (not the whole district) when KCR was a central cabinet minister and Sitting MP. Did it reached 100% ? I dont know much as you people are aware of?  or atleast how much improvement at least 5% Huh What he has done to his own constiuency? Didn't he earned anything when he was a minister? He did lot of development during his political career what ever job he did? these politicians are exploiting everything without reaching money to poor. For power and money politicians are playing these games separate state, separate budget .... and all non sense.

Politicians are exploiting our common-sense and deceiving people. Educated people like us are deceived what abt the un-educated man? what ever they say people listen to them and say, yes you are right sir? Did any of the professors who wrote the articles on telangana backward ness wrote any articles what is the cost of making a united state into separate states? I know only few separate assembly, separate secratariat, separate high court, separate minister quarters, separate mla quarters, separate police infra structure, cost for building separate administrative departments, separating data. I am not aware what other separate things are required, if any one has mentioned these please upload and I will understand, Its quite less than the amount to develop telangana and what politicians are saying is true and separate state is a panacea for people live in telangana region.

separating a state is not partition of a father property, separation makes people think of narrow-minded ness. How many of you speak whole heartedly to a tamilian who knows telugu, a kannidiga who knows telugu .....etc

vyardha rajakeeya nayakula matalaki mosapovaddu. ippati varaku telangana lo vunna MLA's MP's emi peekaru, Ministers, Working congress commite members VH, Gudesala venkata sami emi podacharu. entha mandiki emi chesaru ....  50 yrs lo Gudisela venkata sami emi cheyyaleka poyyada... iyana constiuency lo asalu irrigation problems levvu. asalu akali chavulu levu, niraksharasyetha ledu, nirudyogam ledu, nejokavargam antha sasya syamlatho pongi pothundi kada..... 50 yrs kantey ekkuva paduthundaa devlop cheyyalante ..........

ee rajakeya nayakulu elections vasthe ye endaku aa godugu padatharu....edo okati kavali jananni vanchinchataniki..... oka MLA assembly bayata nirahara deeksha cheyakudada neeyojakavargam lo samasyalaku.... neejayithi vuntey chachina sadinchavachu.....

please respond, atleast I will know about my opinion.

Thanks
SG
udaym_reddy

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2008, 03:12:23 AM »

XAYZ...u r asking 1950 questions in 2008???

The question now everyone is asking is when is the formation date of telangana,the issue has gone too far to discuss the ifs and buts!!!

i think i am cordial to u,rechagottodhu...evrybody has got a brain and noone is getting deceived by politicians....
cheeks

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2008, 07:37:23 AM »

First of if our pindian oliticians are too good and too honest why any one can fight for separate state..? or any one can fight
for Development..?

Are we Telanaganites only worried about Development..?

Asking Separate state is a Big Consipracy..?

what are special advnatages/gains (same leaders,same problems..) being united then separate..?

About Telanaga MPs and MLAs our Indian  poltical systems mono politics power is always in one hand
most of the times it is in Andhra leaders I agree that even Telanaga CM also didnt care about us but you should
trust and believe if you think past 50 yrs they didnt do now what they can do then it is your mistake all they are
elected by education people like you.
xayz

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2008, 09:35:09 AM »

To ask very straight forward,

1. How much would it cost to separate state? Why any of the professors haven't estimated that(I think these are bribed by politicians in somehow) , If estimated, what are those?

2. Why did n't this was asked when P V (He knows problems better than any one else, Everyone in India should accept, The current development in india is due to his reforms) was a PM  and what KCR or other telangana leaders were doing at that time? Why did n't they ask for any central government assistance for development?

3. Personally, I think Marri Chenna Reddy's mouth was shut by CM chair previously. KCR/Telangana leaders are looking for some better positions.

I am an educated person and I am not able to understand how people of telangana will get benefited by separating?

To make it clear, I am not abusing/ criticizing/making fun/hating/ or anything of the people who are asking for separate state. I am trying to understand the problem,  I dont care whether it is united or separated, My question before separating, Is it worth spending lakhs of crores for separating administration? Is it for politicians benefit or people  benefit? If you know anything/analyzed the problem, I mean otherside of coin, a part from what politicians are saying please let me know.

Infact, I am happy to help the needy always..... i dont care about their origin.

udaym_reddy

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2008, 09:00:45 PM »

XAYz...firstly,settlers like u cannot understand "Telangana"...becos,simply u r not on of us.If u want to understand the heartful wish u must be one of us,there is no choice!!!

U scoundrel u r talking abt the political ambitions of KCR and the rest,why not speak how many crores b******s like YSR and babu have accumulated.r u blind u settling scoundrel...

u r talking abt KCR and the rest,why not talk abt people like Jayashanker,or the university professor,or gaddar...u think even they r fighting politically....u one eyed b******!!!
udaym_reddy

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2008, 09:08:26 PM »

These Andhra scoundrels question the integrity of only telangana leaders,ee sannasulaki paisa power anthey....siggu sharam sunnaaa..

once their power is removed padhi paisalu worth cheyyaru....piriki sannasulu....
cheeks

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2008, 11:27:58 PM »

ANDHRA NUNCHEE RAYALA SEEMA VEEDIPOTHEE SEPARATE STATE ANTAARU

IT IS VERY UNFORTUNATE THAT WE NEED TO STRUGGLE TO GET BACK OUR REGION ..

DONT SPOIL THE ASPIRATIONS OF TELANAGANA PEOPLE BY KEEP ON TALKING ABOUT POLITICAL LEADERS YOU ALL PEOPLE JUST CARE ABOUT POLITICIANS CAN NOT THINK BEYOND THAT,WHY SOME PEOPLE LIKE YOU SAY KCR WHENEVER WE SAY TELANGANA

NEELANTI VALLU INKAA TELANAGANA LOO UNNARU KABATTEE ANDHRA VALLU MANCHIGAA ANNI NAMMISTUNNARU

KASU BRAHAMANADA REDDY KEE HYD LOO PARK, YOU KNOW HE KILLED 300 Telanaga people b******

POTTI SRIRAMULU VISHAALANDHRAA KOOSAM (INCLUDED TELANAGANA) PRANALU ARPINCHAADANNE Nov 1st Holiday..

How is he related to Telanaga..? why we need to care about him these becoz of these andhra assholes.

Well if I cant start it will never end but I am not the one who cares about some dirty polticians.

xayz

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2008, 08:03:56 AM »

So far, you guys are showing your aggressive ness and anxiety of separate state. None answered my question? Does any one of you have answer for the cost of separation. Can I take the silence as no?
xayz

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2008, 09:13:05 AM »

one more thing, you guys are not answering properly, Did I abuse any of you? expressing anger does n't help any one. I am trying to understand the problem and analyzing the question raised in my mind. If you guys know the answer,  let me know. else, keep quiet.  It seems you guys dont have answer for the question of 1950, yet in 2008 ?  What our leaders are doing when babu, ysr, ntr, kasu bramhananda reddy are developing andhra and rayalaseema. Why did n't  our leaders did n't develop telangana ?  What is the guranttee that they develop after separation.  what do you guys will do if they dont keep their promises ? Who will suffer,  if the development goes really bad after separating? naxals actions etc.

cheeks

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2008, 01:18:48 PM »

What is the stupid question separate cost of administration..?

Can't  you manage your property/resources etc..? or you can handover to some one..?

What if  our freedom fighters thinks about the costs/benefits etc.. for forming India..?

The answer is with you.

Look at if the KCR is like any other poltician who is in TDP and Congress no one should have cared about him.
After forming TRS he almost won 26 postiions it is the verdict of our telanagana people wants separate state.

I cant argue any more.

xayz

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2008, 11:46:30 PM »

I dont want to argue with you guys any more either. I thought of participating in telangana part, If I find any genuine reason.
I felt right from the heart, If we are able to utilize the same money for development instead of separating administration. we will develop much more. Have you ever heard of state separation in United States?

Really feeling now Waste of time...... Thanks for your answers (incomplete, foolish arguments)

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: